Tom Troll - I am disappointed at BP

Tom Troll - I am disappointed at BP

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 174 posts · 23 votes

I am soooooo disappointed at BP. A site that I have recommended to many friends and family.

I was so excited watching some of the podcasts for the last few days, and just realized wow, this could just be a whole big load of BS. (not the whole site and its purpose, but in some aspects the money making aspect of BP and some of its members).

I am pretty good at spotting a lie, and that guy was a typical drug induced sales guy lie poop bag. Maybe he has done 2-3 wholesale deals and is now spewing bs about wholesaling to make money in his "coaching" business.

Please just remove his podcast and let this be done.

0Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Escondido, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 13 votes
10y
Sounds like borderline paranoia to me to be honest. Understand that not everything in life is for you. The things that rub you the wrong way, offend, or upset you... Choose to move on. No need to elaborate the negativity. Even if they are so called scam artists, unless you invested money and lost it to the 'criminals' or know someone who has been royally screwed over by them, not sure if there's a need to trash talk BP etc...? Especially when you are basing this all off of a hunch or personal beliefs.
See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John CasmonPro Member
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Maybe it's me, but I was so confused for the first 5 or 6 posts, but I'm summizing there was a podcast from this Tom Krol that seems unrealistic and untrustworthy. I think it's fair to ask/push BP to properly vet guests, but calling it all a scam is a bit far. Might be worth it to send a message to Josh and Brandon with your concerns. Also, not sure what Brain Games has to do with any of this. 

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    I don't understand the point you are trying to make. You want people to watch a tv show to learn psychology to help spot liars?
  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2014 · 174 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    No, watch some brain games so you can see how easily your brain is manipulated and its very interesting and it can get your brain working better.

    Look at my other started thread regarding RE scams. Many people have contributed and explained how these guys are scammers. Look at Tom Krol's posts, he was a newbie 2 years ago, and suddenly a huge success out of nowhere.

    I would call out another scammer Robert Kiyosaki! Yep, he is one of the big ones. Lots of fluff with no real proof, if anyone recommends one of his books to you, they are either an idiot or wannabe scammer. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Prescott, AZ · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    I'm in Tom's Group Coaching group. What I've spent on his course which is well put together, has come back 3 fold. I've gained much confidence from Tom, and can't stand when people who don't know him say otherwise. I don't have to do this review. I owe him! Tom Krol is a man of integrity, and has great knowledge on Wholesaling. I've taken many online courses and been to many seminars in my 58 years of life, and Tom Krol's is legit and by far the best. No scam here. This is not a load of B.S. I'm doing a couple deals right now as result of Tom's course that I will be closing October 19th and 20th respectively as soon as my buyers inspect the homes. The hardest thing for people to understand is the best information isn't a cost of $0. I always had a money back guarantee, and Tom is a man of his word. Tom's material is step by step, and he actually contacts me to see how things are going even now after 7 months. Never has anyone done that before!!! So before anyone starts spreading rumors or bad things about the man, I'm a witness...he is for real!

  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    9y

    Thank you for the warnings. However, just like every real estate deals, you better be doing your due diligence. Same thing with all the postings, advice given here by everyone. 

    It is up to you to decide if that person is genuine or full of bs. What's bs to you might not be to others. 

    Robert Kiyosaki may or may not be credible to you, but his books have inspired a lot of investors to change their mindset and take the next step. 

    Why don't you give those 2 gentlemen a chance to defend their positions here by tagging them ?

    I'm sure a lot of bp members like myself would like to hear both sides of the story. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    @martin s I suggest you read my review of the program here before judging someone you don't know. It's one thing not to like a guest or two, but to call someone a liar/troll is another thing. 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/93/topics/533412-wholesale-inc-training-course-5k-is-is-worth-it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.