finding investor friendly title company in Washington dc area

finding investor friendly title company in Washington dc area

Wholesaler · Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes

i am looking for a title company i can close my wholesale deals

thank you Louis

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Nashville TN · Member since 2009 · 287 posts · 171 votes
10y

@Louis Muse I've done about 40-50 wholesale deals last few years, and I use Jim Fitzgibbons in Silver Spring MD for MD and DC and Ted Hussar in Annandale VA for VA

Please also add me to your buyers list. I buy anywhere in DC 40-60% renovated value.

Thanks

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Germantown, MD · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey Louis,

    I'm an agent and investor. Give me a ring and I can give you some title companies. 

  • Buy & Hold Owner · Redlands, CA · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    ALL title companies must be NEUTRAL to both parties.  If one were to favor the other party, you would be screaming your head off - - so don't expect them to favor you either.

  • Wholesaler · Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hey Balaram, thanks for responding i dont have your number.

    thanks again

    Louis

  • Real Estate Investor · Nashville TN · Member since 2009 · 287 posts · 171 votes
    10y

    @Louis Muse I've done about 40-50 wholesale deals last few years, and I use Jim Fitzgibbons in Silver Spring MD for MD and DC and Ted Hussar in Annandale VA for VA

    Please also add me to your buyers list. I buy anywhere in DC 40-60% renovated value.

    Thanks

  • Wholesaler · Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    hey Jonathan i really appreciate you recommending these title companies. Jim Fitzgibbons and Ted Hussar are they attorney's, and would it be ok if i told them you recommended them. i will look them up. i put an offer on a REO if i get the deal would you be interested i am asking because some buyers only want to deal with off market deals.

    thanks Louis

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.