Closing Attorney for wholesaler in Newnan, GA

Closing Attorney for wholesaler in Newnan, GA

Newnan, GA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone know of a good attorney in Newnan, GA who deals with the assignment of contracts?

0Reply
26 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Newnan, GA · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Hello Merriel I am also looking for one in this area! If I find one I'll pass it on to you and hopefully you can do the same! 

  • Newnan, GA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks and i certainly will do

  • Investor · Smyrna, GA · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    @Marriel Johnson @Taneka Nesbitt  Are you wholesaling in newnan?  If so let's connect currently looking for property in newnan

  • Newnan, GA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi @Ken Reed

     Newnan is one of my areas. What is the criteria for the property you are looking for?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.