automated voice messaging system for Knoxville wholesaler

automated voice messaging system for Knoxville wholesaler

Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes

Can anyone recommend a call forwarding, automated voice messaging system that I can use to screen calls? 

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 205 posts · 161 votes
9y

@Benjamin Barredo

Call Rail is the best option like @Jordan Scott mentioned. You get 10 numbers for $30 and a set amount of minutes. You also get text messaging too and analytics too, which is nice. The only problem you will need other tools like a CRM, websites, bird dog tracking, contract generation, etc. This is where things tend to get crazy managing all of these systems. It's nice to have one system that does all of these things! It makes running your REI business a A LOT easier.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 271 posts · 144 votes
    10y

    Vumber is great.

  • Specialist · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    @Benjamin Barredo I've been using Callfire and had no problems with it. Not really sure how it compares to Vumber or any other because I haven't tried them.

  • Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes
    9y

    @Charles Jones

    How much does it cost you?

  • Specialist · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    $3/line per month plus credits (minutes)...100 credits is $5 (you can buy in just about any increment). The more you buy you do get a little bit of a savings.

  • Dandridge, TN · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    I am using call rail @ 30$ per month. I can't compare it to the others mentioned, but I do like the ability to pick if a call is a lead or not and then have the ability to export leads to a spreadsheet. I believe you can have unlimited numbers too (currently have 3 in use). 

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 205 posts · 161 votes
    9y

    @Benjamin Barredo

    Call Rail is the best option like @Jordan Scott mentioned. You get 10 numbers for $30 and a set amount of minutes. You also get text messaging too and analytics too, which is nice. The only problem you will need other tools like a CRM, websites, bird dog tracking, contract generation, etc. This is where things tend to get crazy managing all of these systems. It's nice to have one system that does all of these things! It makes running your REI business a A LOT easier.

  • Wholesaler · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2016 · 247 posts · 76 votes
    9y

    @Tim Herndon CRM I know; I'm working on my website, but tell me more about bird dog tracking and contract generation? Is contract generation something like Zapier or Iduzzit?

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 205 posts · 161 votes
    9y

    @Benjamin Barredo

    You will need a software to track your bird dog leads, manage bird dogs and pay your bird dogs. Contract generation is generating PDF documents like Docu Sign for seelers so sign and get properties under contract. There are several out theer but again you will be managing 6-8 different tools before it's all over. I suggest to try to find a tool that does all of that so you dont have 6-8 windows open to manage everything.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.