Bandit Signs to find motivated sellers

Bandit Signs to find motivated sellers

Real Estate Investor · Ft Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 5 votes

Anyone use a voicemail system phone number for their bandit signs to find motivated seller? If so what message do you leave on the voicemail? Thanks

1Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2012 · 127 posts · 90 votes
    10y
    Brandon Brown answer your phone if all possible! If someone takes the time to call you, take the time to answer it! As far as what you leave on your voicemail... I feel that should go hand and hand with your marketing material. For example: if you send postcards with your business name on them, then your voicemail might have your business name. If your sending yellow letters, I personally would keep it on the personal side with your name. But I really would try to just answer the phone! People want to talk to person! You don't want to miss a deal because you let it go to voicemail, they don't leave a message and then sell to someone else. I understand at some point you might want to scale your business, and answering phone calls all day might not be the best use of your time. Me personally I want to answer so I can try to mitigate the sellers skepticism and worries (if they have any) right then and there!!! Then get numbers and book appointment to see property is next mission:) Just my opinion... To your success bud!!!!
  • Wholesaler · Mishawaka, IN · Member since 2013 · 438 posts · 346 votes
    10y

    @Brandon Brown I agree with @Joseph Caracappa. If you can answer your phone when someone calls, then your already ahead of the other guys in town who don't answer. As far as a phone number on your bandit signs for motivated sellers, I use a Google voice number or you could get a burner number. As Joseph said, just match it to your marketing. My message says "Hi this is Chris. If you have a property for sale, please leave your name/number/address of property/beds/baths/square footage and someone will get back to you as soon as possible."

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.