Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 8 votes
I have two properties in a hot area in Houston right now. I have comps for an investor that is in New construction, but I'm struggling to market it? How do I properly put together a professional repot and presentation?
I attempted to wholesale 40 acres in Broken Arrow, OK and the best piece of advise I can give you is to spring for a survey...every potential buyer will ask you for it and none of them will want to pay for it.
It's gonna cost a couple grand for the survey so you better make sure it's a good deal and it's going to sell quickly otherwise you're out that two grand and that is why I didn't put it up and ultimately wasn't able to sell the acreage.
As far as the wholesale package is concerned if you want to PM me your email address I can send you what I put together. I literally just walked in the offices around town... Just get a list of the active members of your local homebuilders Association sometimes you can get their email addresses so I would email out my wholesale package and then visit each office in person.
Large land deals like that are usually more about timing than anything else. But it's almost mandatory that you spring for the survey, so if you're not willing to do that I wouldn't even put any time into it.
Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 8 votes
9y
@Ryan Marsten thank you sir, yeah, I'd like to see what you put together. I have a survey for one of the properties but I'm still working on getting a survey for the other.