connecting with Wholesalers in northern NJ

connecting with Wholesalers in northern NJ

Chester, NJ · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone, 

Im looking to make some new connections with wholesalers in Mid - north Jersey.  

I am Curious about the best ways to connect and get on wholesalers lists. 

any info would help! 

Thanks! 

0Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    9y

    @Matthew Kozlowski, have you attended any REI meetings? There are always wholesalers at the meetings, looking to network. I think that is the best way. What kind of opportunities are you looking for?

  • Chester, NJ · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Dan Barli , I Have been looking for local REI meeting in morris county but i haven't had much luck. The oppurtunities i am looking for include multi-fan. acquisition and fix and flips to build capital.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.