Real Estate Wholesaling in Northern Seattle area.

Real Estate Wholesaling in Northern Seattle area.

Specialist · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
So I am a new entrepreneur. Still learning a lot. Real Estate is very interesting to me. I like from what I see so far. I live in the northern Seattle area, Mill Creek. I'm looking to wholesaling homes within 15-20 miles of this area. Is this a tough place to start? Or will I be able to have some success here? Thanks guys! Also, I would like to link up with some successful local brokers. (You make me rich, I make you rich).
0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Kent, WA · Member since 2015 · 624 posts · 274 votes
    9y

    Jason, I know a lot of people enjoying success in Snohomish county.
    Welcome :)

  • Investor · Bothell, WA · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    With proper marketing strategies for each area, you can be successful. You'll just have to ask around or test out what works and doesn't for each neighborhood and community.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.