Investment Buyers - What areas do you focus on?

Investment Buyers - What areas do you focus on?

Real Estate Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 5 votes

Help? I have the time and energy to make roughly 500 cold calls a day, along with direct mail. I'd like to locate potential deals and wholesale them with accurate numbers for cash buyers. What Cities and States are you currently buying property in? I'd like to work closely with a few active investors. Thank you in advance!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    I would say that you might as well start in your own backyard. I know several guys in your area that I can point you to if you come up with something legitimate! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.