Wholesaler in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

Wholesaler in Miami and Fort Lauderdale

North Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi I'm new in this post. I'm looking for a good wholesaler in the Miami area. If anybody can recomend one, I will be really apreciated. 

Thanks 

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    9y
    Welcome to the forums, Ariel! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
  • Wholesaler · Plantation, FL · Member since 2014 · 194 posts · 121 votes
    9y

    Hello @Ariel Wartensleben I am a successful wholesaler in South Florida how may I be of service to you?

  • North Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Carlos Coppin Jr:

    Hello @Ariel Wartensleben I am a successful wholesaler in South Florida how may I be of service to you?

     Thank you Carlos. Can you send me some properties?  thanks

  • North Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Lance Lvovsky:

    Welcome to the forums, Ariel! You will find a lot of great information here. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

     Thank you Lance

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.