Talking to motivated a sellers as a wholesaler

Talking to motivated a sellers as a wholesaler

Greensburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi all, new to the bigger pockets community.  I've been reading up on wholesaling and I'm ready to get started.  I just don't know how to introduce myself as a wholesaler to sellers.  How do you get deals?  What do you say?

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Middle Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 147 posts · 68 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP! I would start by reading as much as you can on here and also listen to the great podcasts from BP that discuss wholesaling. That should give you a general idea on how to start marketing to motivated sellers.

    Good luck!

  • Killeen, TX · Member since 2017 · 120 posts · 51 votes
    9y

    I was in the same boat as you. But if you just make the calls or send the emails it will come a lot easier. I try to make at least 3 calls a day. I pretty much just say I'm interested in the property or I come out and say hello (whoever ) my name is Jason I'm a local wholeseller and then just keep talking a lot of the time they have no idea what a wholeseller is. But they can't say I didn't tell them I keep it 100 with I don't want to lie and cheat my way up. Good luck hoped this helped.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.