Friendly Title Co. or Closing Attorney in Charlotte, NC

Friendly Title Co. or Closing Attorney in Charlotte, NC

Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking for a title co. or closing attorney in Charlotte. I'm new and so i'm gathering all my cards together for when I find my first deal.

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2011 · 721 posts · 343 votes
    9y

    Easy, ask someone from your local REIA

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Hey @Stefhon Walker, In Charlotte you have to use a closing attorney. Now depending on the deal, if you are wholesaling the buyer may have their own closing attorney they would rather work with, but if not I would recommend Harry Marsh at Harry Marsh Law Firm. He is an investor friendly closing attorney as he is an investor himself. Good luck. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thank You @Derrick Adams I will check him out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.