Investor Friendly Title Companies in SE MI?

Investor Friendly Title Companies in SE MI?

Real Estate Investor · Linden, MI · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

My name is Ryan Tower and I'm new to Bigger Pockets.  I'm a Full Time investor and own a Commercial RE Brokerage in Jacksonville FL.  My question to the Forum members is; Who is the Go To, Investor Friendly Title Company that can handle deals throughout SE Michigan?

0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor and Wholesaler · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    First American Title 

  • Investor · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2016 · 69 posts · 38 votes
    9y
    Hi Ryan Tower , I would recommend Reputation First out of Livonia. They can close quickly and have always done a good job for me. I would not use First American Title. They specialize in financed properties and take a very long time to close. I had one property that took 4 weeks with them, had to change title companies. Best of luck!
  • Professional · Canton, MI · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 230 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Tower:

    Hello,

    My name is Ryan Tower and I'm new to Bigger Pockets.  I'm a Full Time investor and own a Commercial RE Brokerage in Jacksonville FL.  My question to the Forum members is; Who is the Go To, Investor Friendly Title Company that can handle deals throughout SE Michigan?

     Absolute Title in Ann Arbor is the least expensive around.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.