Wholesalers in farrockaway/Jamaica queens

Wholesalers in farrockaway/Jamaica queens

Far Rockaway, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote

looking for wholesalers in farrockaway ny 11691-3

And Jamaica queens ny 

How do

I find them

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 9 votes
8y
Hey I’m a real estate professional in the queens area. I have done some wholesaling
See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Hey I’m a real estate professional in the queens area. I have done some wholesaling
  • Investor · Elmhurst, NY · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    im aslo in the market to buy multi in rockaways . can any one pm me?

  • Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    I'm currently house flipping and also looking for more deals in the queens and brooklyn area.  Definitely pm if you have some deals. thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.