California Title companies willing to do Contract Assignments

California Title companies willing to do Contract Assignments

Real Estate Investor · East Bay, CA · Member since 2010 · 44 posts · 14 votes

I've cold called a few companies here in Northern California, and they start stuttering and act like I'm speaking Chinese when I bring up the idea of a purchase and sales agreement assignment.

I usually have to break down the idea to them.

Do any of you know any California title companies doing contract assignments?

P.S. I tried a search but that didn't turn up with any companies who do this either.

Thanks in advance

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 928 votes
    16y

    I've never done a contract assignment, but I'm no sure you need a title company to do it. I think you just assign it and collect your fee. Perhaps someone more experienced in that area can pipe in though.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.