Title companies in Tucson, AZ for wholesaling

Title companies in Tucson, AZ for wholesaling

Flipper/Rehabber · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
Hi! I'm new to wholesaling. Would any one know of a good title company who knows how to handle the wholesaling market?
1Reply
38 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 209 posts · 79 votes
    8y
    @adam Martinez, adam, Title company have very little knowledge into wholesaling. Unless you instruct them well enough. However, if you are assigning the contract, just deal directly with buyer and let him go to Title with face value of property.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    Thank you Ari for your advice. Do you wholesale yourself? If so. I would be interested in meeting up sometime and asking a few questions. I'm very new in real estate investing and would like to know more about wholesaling
  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    @Adam Martinez Hi Adam! I saw your post because I am looking for a title company in Tucson, AZ that can help with assignment of contracts. Were you ever able to find one? I just started myself. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.