Does anyone have a recommendation for some good title companies that’s investor friendly in the Lansing, Michigan area. I looking to do double closing or assignments.
Westerville, OH · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 21 votes
8y
Hello,
My name is Kristen and I am the head of the Investor Division at World Class Title. We are a Title Company who specializes in Investor deals and are licensed in Michigan.
We regularly handle double closing and Assignments and would love to talk to you about working together on your future deals.
Westerville, OH · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 21 votes
8y
Hello,
My name is Kristen and I am the head of the Investor Division at World Class Title. We are a Title Company who specializes in Investor deals and are licensed in Michigan.
We regularly handle double closing and Assignments and would love to talk to you about working together on your future deals.
Westerville, OH · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 21 votes
8y
We are located in Ohio but are licensed in Michigan. We have mobile notaries all over the state and can send documents electronically. We close deals in Michigan every year and are actually assisting with a 12 pack of properties in Michigan now. We do not have any Michigan locations but regularly do business there.
@Kristen Murakami what would be the closing procedure on an assignment contract. What will be the steps since you guys don’t have a location in Michigan. How would we close is what I’m asking, hope that makes sense.
Westerville, OH · Member since 2018 · 35 posts · 21 votes
8y
I would love to talk to this further and explain our process in detail! Can you send me an email or message me your contact info and I will reach out to you directly?