Newbie in Massillon,OH area looking to start wholesaling!

Newbie in Massillon,OH area looking to start wholesaling!

Flipper/Rehabber · Clermont, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am currently working as a registered respiratory therapist. I have been interested in real estate for some time. After going back and forth on getting my real estate license, I have decided to attempt wholesaling! I have been doing plenty of research on wholesaling and would like to dive in! Any tips and advice will be appreciated!

0Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Toronto, Ontario · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 891 votes
    8y
    @Elizabeth Scott Search for "quit my job starting wholesaling" you will get your answers about wholesaling
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Elizabeth Scott

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Clermont, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Hai Loc thanks for the info!
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Clermont, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @George Blower thanks!
  • Real Estate Professional · Moore, SC · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 11 votes
    8y
    @Elizabeth Scott hi Elizbeth. I've been new in wholesaling about 4 months now. Check out Max Maxwell on youtube or instagram.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.