Brand new investor interested in Wholesale

Brand new investor interested in Wholesale

Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello,  my co-worker sparked my interest in real estate investing and now I'm a little obsessed, although I need a little guidance on how to start organizing my plans.  I work full time and I have no desire to quit my job.  My plan is to start wholesaling to save for bigger flip projects.  Can anyone recommend some books or resources specifically for wholesaling?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. :)

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Channahon, IL · Member since 2018 · 161 posts · 103 votes
    8y

    @Alexia Hogan  Try listening to bigger pockets podcast 37 and 42 both do an extremely well job of explaining all of the basics there’s also another one I believe it was number 12.  You’ll want to take notes.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.