Contract with Seller's Lawyer??? OR How to protect myself?

Contract with Seller's Lawyer??? OR How to protect myself?

Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Lawyer contacted my company - has a client who wants to sell GROUPS of his properties in three different areas.  I have a buyer and we're ready to put the play in action, but I need to know what I should put in place with seller's lawyer as the designated person to sell the properties??  In other words, how do I protect myself (from buyer cutting us out of deal)?

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    You won’t.....you’ll have to have an agreement with your buyer.

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Wayne Brooks  Makes sense.  Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.