Can’t find a title company Abilene,San Angelo tx

Can’t find a title company Abilene,San Angelo tx

Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
I have finally started my wholesaling journey after many years of on off courses and mentors. Now I can’t for the life of me find a title company that deals with assignments and double closings. They don’t even know what I’m talking about. Probably because I’m in a very small market. Abilene / San Angelo / Brownwood Texas. Any advice out there would be appreciated. Thanks.
0Reply
16 views

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    7y

    @Michael Rambo I’ve used Big Country in Abilene. Talk to Pat and tell her I sent you.

  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Robert S. Thank you so much. I thought I was alone here. I am a cIntractIr by trade I am in coleman. Hoping to wholesale/flip in Abilene,Angelo,Brownwood areas. Can we connect? Maybe work together ? Or at least communicate.
  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Robert S. Contractor I meant.
  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Robert S. Just tell Pat that Robert S. From Mansfield sent me ?
  • Aaron NelsonPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · San Angelo, TX · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    Hi Michael.  I'm in San Angelo.  You'll probably have to go straight to a title company attorney.  Message me if you need more info.  

  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    7y

    @Michael Rambo I live in Mansfield but operate in Wichita Falls and Mansfield TX. Pat at Big Country closed one of my deals a few weeks ago without any problems. What kind of contracting work do you do and experience level?

  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Robert S. Ok thanks. I do remodels and metal buildings. Everything. 25 years. Exp.
  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Aaron Nelson thank you so much. Wich do you recommend?
  • Wholesaler · Mansfield, TX · Member since 2015 · 216 posts · 146 votes
    7y

    @Michael Rambo Ironic as my W2 job is for a metal building and component manufacturer out of the DFW area and I cover Abilene, TX. You may have used our material before if you have bought anything from A-Quality Steel there in Abilene. Of course the are shut down right now temporarily.

  • Aaron NelsonPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · San Angelo, TX · Member since 2013 · 72 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @Michael Rambo I'll PM you. 

  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Robert S. Lol well yes I have a few times. If you come across anyone needing anything built let me know. Rambo Construction on Facebook. Has a little of my work. I am so ready for invested as well. I started this journey with Carleton Sheets. Years ago. Been through so many courses. You name them. Just got back from one in Jacksonville. Twice. ActIon tIme Been way to long.
  • Autumn RankinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bandera, TX · Member since 2017 · 148 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    @Michael Rambo we used Centennial Title in Abilene  - BEN

  • Autumn RankinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bandera, TX · Member since 2017 · 148 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    @Michael Rambo   Glad to see another investor from Coleman area. We own the Carquest building there

  • Real Estate Investor · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    I've been happy with First Texas Title Company in Abilene for a few of my SFH closings.

  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Autumn Rankin thanks. I actually called them yesterday and a lawyer Nick Garrett from there left me a voicemail but I hadn’t connected with him again. Thank you.
  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Autumn Rankinoh that is great. Would love to connect
  • Construction business owner · Coleman, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Max Johnson thank you a lot
  • Realtor · Boerne, TX · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    Big Country Title - Misty Lowery 

    Security Title - Val Smith 

    These two have always had every answer to every question myself or my clients have had. They are very responsive and easy to work with. I am unable to provide contact information on this post so if you private message me I can give you their direct lines. 

    Regards, 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.