Wholesale deal in Long Island, NY

Wholesale deal in Long Island, NY

NY (long island) · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone, I’ve recently decided to get into wholesaling properties in Long Island, NY. I was wondering if anyone has done a deal in this area and can walk me through the main steps. i.e: Is an attorney required, who contacts the title company, earnest money deposit....
0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2013 · 368 posts · 191 votes
    7y
    @Arslan Younas I haven’t done a deal in NY but in multiple other states if I’m not mistaken NY is a attorney state you will need an attorney but please check and confirm that. Either way the process is still similar with an attorney there’s one additional step. I have plenty of free videos and content on how to wholesale including contracts and assignment agreements at equityrealestateblog.com Hope this helps
  • NY (long island) · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    @Marcus Maloney Thanks for the input!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.