Investor friendly Title Companies for Wholesaling

Investor friendly Title Companies for Wholesaling

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone know of any investor friendly title companies on the Gulf Coast area of Mississippi who understand double escrows, assignments, wraps (Subject-To and Contract for Deeds)?

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · USA · Member since 2013 · 186 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    @Karen McInnis - you are asking your question at the right place.  I am not in that market, however let me give you another piece of advice.  Call at least 3 Title Companies and ask them the following questions below.  Most title companies will say that work with investors but these questions below will insure that are truly an " investor friendly" title company.  I hope this helps.

  • Do you currently specialize in working with investors?
  • Do you offer an investor discount?
  • Do you close creative deals such as wrap-around-mortgages, or subject-to transactions?
  • Do you allow double (simultaneous) closings?
  • Will you do preliminary title searches for me?
  • Can I close in the name of a Trust?
  • Can I call you on a weekend or at nighttime if I have an urgent question?
  • Can you refer me to any investors that you’re currently working with?
  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you so much David! Your advice is priceless in my opinion! You have helped more than you know. Have a wonderful Easter weekend! :)

  • Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.