What's a good title company in Orlando, FL area??

What's a good title company in Orlando, FL area??

Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I'm a newbie just starting out as a wholesale investor. And I'm looking for a great title company.

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Mount Dora, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 44 votes
    7y

    @Manish Verma

    Equity title (located in Lakeland but do work all over Florida)—they so a LOT of work with investors, can handle many creative situations.

    Another one is PCS title, the owner is Joe Seagle, who is also one of the best real estate lawyers.

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 56 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    Ryan S. Kopczyk

    Southeast Professional Title

    www.SEProTitle.com

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Sebby Gabre Madhin Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Robert Goldman Thank you I appreciate it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.