Wholesalers alike locally Lubbock Texas?

Wholesalers alike locally Lubbock Texas?

Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I was wondering if any other local Wholesales from Lubbock. If so you guys do any meet up?

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 103 posts · 85 votes
7y

I am a wholesaler here in Lubbock. I am a part of the major REIA groups in town.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 103 posts · 85 votes
    7y

    I am a wholesaler here in Lubbock. I am a part of the major REIA groups in town.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 455 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    Yes sir the Lubbock REI Group meets 3rd Tuesday of the month.

  • Lubbock, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Austin Hughes Is it open to non-members? Trying to find connections for investments.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 455 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    Nothing is for sale here. :) We don't believe in charging memberships... we just like to share business and deals, so everyone wins.    So we don't have a "membership."

    Email me your deals.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Austin Hughes what time/where does the REIA Group meet in Lubbock?

  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 455 posts · 182 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mario Walker:

    @Austin Hughes what time/where does the REIA Group meet in Lubbock?

    I'm not sure. I didn't want to pay to go to the REIA.

    The REI Group meets every 3rd Tuesday of the month at noon. So this month is July 16th. Find that group on Facebook.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Austin Hughes thanks I appreciate that.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2015 · 455 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    Yes sir @Mario Walker I look forward to meeting you!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    My family has just moved to Lubbock and look to learn from our seasoned professionals in the area.  We will make the meeting in August as I am away on business.  The BP team has shown me that here in our area, Lubbock, that collaboration will really bring things full swing in regards to all our goals.  Please visit my profile and let me know if my interests suit anyone here on the thread!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.