Reccomendations for wholesale lawyers in Michigan?

Reccomendations for wholesale lawyers in Michigan?

Realtor · Windsor, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 12 votes

Hello,

I am from Windsor and have a wholesale deal in Ann Arbor from a connection out there, but haven't done many deals across the border (yet!)

Anyone have a recommendation for title lawyers? Would greatly appreciate the connection.

Thanks again :)

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Clarke Gallie, I'd enjoy meeting for coffee to chat about your experience with a cross border deal someday soon.

  • Professional · Canton, MI · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 230 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Clarke Gallie:

    Hello,

    I am from Windsor and have a wholesale deal in Ann Arbor from a connection out there, but haven't done many deals across the border (yet!)

    Anyone have a recommendation for title lawyers? Would greatly appreciate the connection.

    Thanks again :)

     You've got a deal where you're wholesaling it?  I'd be interested in buying.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.