Who provides you with paperwork to tie a deal under contract ?

2 Replies

Like Roland said if your wholesaling the property, You provide the paperwork. Your attorney can do that for you. Just remember if he is not investor friendly he might not know how to do one. A title company that work with Wholesale deals can also send one to you via Email. If you get a deal in NJ or any other state let me know. We can JV.