Do you need a Birddog in Metro Atlanta

Do you need a Birddog in Metro Atlanta

Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Anyone looking for a Birddog in the Metro Atlanta area, my plan is to start wholesaling one day but I'm willing to start at the bottom first. I also may have two property's located now with owner's information. I am also a commercial construction superintendent that does work on the side and can do a full rehab.

0Reply
12 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg KurznerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 200 posts · 75 votes
    7y

    David, would be interested in talking with you further.  LMK when a good time to talk would be.

    Kurzner Group510 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 221 posts · 188 votes
    7y

    @David Muscovalley lets chat

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Greg anytime is good just let me know how I can reach you because I can't send my number in a post.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2019 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @David Muscovalley

    We are interested in talking to you!

    We are Jared & Leah. Private message us on here. Let’s connect!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    @David Muscovalley Shoot me a PM Would like to chat.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    @David Muscovalley Send a PM, of you're still available

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.