Is Hometownbuyersclub.com a legitimate wholesaler?

Is Hometownbuyersclub.com a legitimate wholesaler?

Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 267 posts · 76 votes

I recently began investigating a house  this wholesaler has under contract in Indiana. Has anyone had any experience with hometownbuyersclub.com either good or bad? They are based in Winter Haven Florida. Any replies would be appreciated!

2Reply
64 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    Are they a licensee or an unlicensed broker? Be VERY careful dealing with those that are skirting laws to broker without a license. There is NO protection. If you deal with licensed professionals they have a LOT to lose if they act up. I personally will not deal with impostors.

  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    I recently used this company: HometownBuyersClub for the purchase of my home. I actually have 2 different properties which I will list the 2nd one with them shortly. The 1st one was sold just as promised & pretty quickly I might add. They walked my through the entire process from start to finish. They did not try to low ball me & take advantage of me like a few other companies were trying to do. I actually got $20,000 more by using this company VS a few other offers I received from not so credibility outfits. They came out & took professional pictures, scheduled the inspection & closed 3 weeks later. Very satisfied & would highly recommend.  Seller: Veronica Stephens 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.