Not a question but I need a mentor for whole selling Vegas

Not a question but I need a mentor for whole selling Vegas

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Any types I’m 18 looking to make money for a down payment later down the line . Thank to you all :)

0Reply
12 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    6y

    You need to provide some sort of value for someone to take interest, the hardest part of wholesaling is the marketing and that costs money people generally aren't going to do that for free for you.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jaiden Cristobal:

    Any types I’m 18 looking to make money for a down payment later down the line . Thank to you all :)

     Why do you think you need a mentor?

    Wholesaling is easy. Get property under contract and sell the contract.

    The only part that is a challenge for most is that as a wholesaler you need to be able not only find but put under contract deeply discounted properties.

    With the right mindset and strategies that too is simple, as long as you do not follow the crowd. No one has deals, no one has leads it seems, so why follow those that are not successful at lead gen?

    To be very honest with you, all these "mentors" are nothing more that self proclaimed experts that often never even wholesaled a deal in their loves.

    The best people you can learn from are people that are on the battlefield doing successfully what you are trying to do.

    Often most (not all) of these people have no time to mentor anyone...

    That said, I honestly do not believe in mentorships. Although I can see value in it...

    Why try to figure out PPC if you can just hire an expert to do it for you and make money.

    Sure..

    It is up to you, but I just don't think you need a mentor to wholesale.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jerryll Noorden

    I feel you appreciate you for keeping it real with me.

    I thought I needed a mentor so I wouldn’t fail but the only way I’m seriously gonna learn is just doing it myself . I thank you seriously the super honest and hard truth needed that .

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jaiden Cristobal:

    @Jerryll Noorden

    I feel you appreciate you for keeping it real with me.

    I thought I needed a mentor so I wouldn’t fail but the only way I’m seriously gonna learn is just doing it myself . I thank you seriously the super honest and hard truth needed that .

     The best thing I know how to do is keeping it real. I don't sugar coat anything.

    OK Don't get me wrong. Don't reinvent the wheel. I did it alone.. sure and because of that I have mastered my craft far beyond anyone else.

    But that is the person I am. When I set my eye on something I WILL dominate and conquer. Not everyone is aggressive and obsessive like me.

    Some people get where they need to be better with help. Nothing rong with that.

    I just seriously think, that in this space, .. man so many people are out there to take advantage of your not knowing how to start, and will try to position themselves as the mentor... for money of course.

    This is my advice to you.

    Try it first on your own seriously. "There is no plan B". Do or die.

    See how far you get, before you go ask for help.

    This is an exercise in itself as you completely redesign and restructure your mindset. Get used to solve your own problems and tackle your own challenges. You will be stronger wiser and harder for it. Especially now that you are young. 

    This is the time to build up your super powers!

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jerryll Noorden BET MONEY ❗️IM ON IT

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Wilton, CT · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jaiden Cristobal:

    @Jerryll Noorden BET MONEY ❗️IM ON IT

     That is a LOT better  of a spirit than "help me please".

    THIS is what I am talking about.

    Go get it. When you need to get leads, let me know! I will teach you how! (for free!!)

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jerryll Noorden I got you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.