I’m new at Wholesale and I’m looking for a Mentor?

I’m new at Wholesale and I’m looking for a Mentor?

Greenville, NC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Any mentor or somebody to get knowledge from?

0Reply
29 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Springfield, MA · Member since 2016 · 641 posts · 204 votes
    6y

    @Devonte Matthews do you have a marketing budget?

  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2013 · 9k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    6y

    Rules to "wholesale":
    1. Know your state laws
    2. Have money to CLOSE
    3. Don't deceive sellers
    4. Don't use BS escape clauses
    5. GET A REAL JOB if you need to make money OR get licensed and do things the right way. Almost all the unlicensed brokers posting on BP disappear within a short amount of time. They don't make any money and they get frustrated with MY posts:)

    If you just want someone to yell RAH RAH RAH...ask @Berry Perkin

  • Greenville, NC · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Jose Castillo No not yet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.