Who do wholesaling newbies need to communicate w/ during a deal?

Who do wholesaling newbies need to communicate w/ during a deal?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

My friend and I want to start wholesaling and we have read/heard a lot about it but a lot of what we read was kind of vague on specifically who all is involved. Who do we need to be in contact with while trying to make a deal? We know the obvious, a seller and an investor, but we aren't sure who else we really need to be talking to. Who else do we need and is it recommended to work with the same one every time?

We are brand new to Bigger Pockets as well, just started my first podcast today! Normally I would listen to everything first but I wanted to get straight to the point. So if there are any must view podcast episodes, please let us know!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Purcellville, VA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 841 votes
    6y

    Hi @Alexandra Lopez,

    I really don't understand your question, unless you're asking what all of the pieces of wholesaling are.

    If you want a good basic understanding of wholesaling, I recommend the book, "If you can't wholesale after this... I've got nothing for you."  It's not long and it's available on Audible.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.