Votes
Richard Low
  • Peoria, AZ
Votes |
Marketing for wholesale and sub2 simultaneously

Richard Low
  • Peoria, AZ
Posted Feb 2 2013, 22:18

If you were looking for properties to wholesale and also a few to keep sub2, would you word your marketing (direct mail, signs, etc.) any differently than if you were just wholesaling or just looking for sub2? Or is it all pretty much "We Buy Houses Fast" across the board? It seems like a letter with "I would like to purchase your property at 123 Happy Lane for cash and can close quickly" is leaning more towards wholesaling, but I guess it doesn't matter if it gets them calling. You can always offer sub2 terms if they want a higher price or aren't as motivated to move quickly/cash out.

Also would you chose different filters from listsource.com if you were looking to find sub2 vs wholesaling?

I've read more about wholesaling and how it's structured than about sub2 deals and I guess I need to find more good reasources for learning sub2s - how to market for them and how to structure the terms in AZ.

I've searched the forums, but it seems like not as much has been posted about sub2 as there is about wholesaling. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

Loading replies...