Marketing Ideas instead of "we buy houses"

Marketing Ideas instead of "we buy houses"

Glen Allen, VA · Member since 2013 · 134 posts · 23 votes

What clever things could I put on my bandit signs and business cards instead of the standard and generic "we buy houses"? My company name is Stone Property Group, LLC. How about "Let Stone throw you a bone!"

I don't know, that's kinda dorky, but does anyone have any ideas??

1Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
13y

Property problems?

Sell fast no commissions!

My Cash for your house!

Sell that house!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Robesonia, PA · Member since 2012 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    13y

    How about - Feeling hopeless... Trapped ... Maybe your rubbing the wrong stones... This stuff is good for areas were your audience is captured and has time to put it together. Based on all I've learned I wouldn't think its good for bandit signs though. Good luck!

  • Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 163 posts · 45 votes
    13y

    Space is at a premium on bandit signs so keep it basic and only 3 lines, one of which is your phone #. You need to convey what you do and a call to action on the other two lines.

    You see the standard "WE BUY HOUSES" sign so often because it is a proven results getter.

  • Commercial Real Estate Lender / Syndicator · Dallas, TX · Member since 2011 · 888 posts · 309 votes
    13y

    Another reason you don't see company names on bandit signs is because that are illegal in many places. Might as well give code compliance your address so they don't have to do much work to send a citation.

  • Real Estate Agent · Weatherford, TX · Member since 2011 · 726 posts · 284 votes
    13y

    Property problems?

    Sell fast no commissions!

    My Cash for your house!

    Sell that house!

  • Glen Allen, VA · Member since 2013 · 134 posts · 23 votes
    13y

    Sell that house, I like that! Thanks for the responses guys! If anyone can think of any other clever lines, please let me know.

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 450 votes
    13y

    "Let Stone throw you a bone!"

    How would someone know to that you are buying houses with this pitch?

    Anyway, "We buy houses" is about as clear as it gets. I don't think it is the same as marketing a pair of sneakers or a soda. I think it boils down to sign placement with the clear message over all else.

    I have noticed a decline in their presence in my part of town and wonder if the city is cracking down.

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 35 posts · 13 votes
    13y

    I know that a lot of investors want to be different, but I would try out the "We Buy Houses, Ugly or Not" slogan on your signs, then track how many calls/conversions that you get. Here in San Antonio, the standard "We Buy Houses, Ugly or Not" text works just fine.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.