Looking for a good title company in AZ

Looking for a good title company in AZ

Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 6 votes

Anyone know of a good Investor friendly title company in the great Phoenix area. Looking for one with a good tracking record with double escrows. Thanks!

0Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peoria, AZ · Member since 2012 · 51 posts · 10 votes
    13y

    Security Title. They're under the umbrella of Fidelity National Title. I'm 100% brand new to wholesaling this year and I went to Security Title off a recommendation from Sean Terry's podcast. The first guy I spoke to actually knew Sean personally and had done a bunch of deals for him. They do double closes, wraps, subject to, etc. It was very helpful to go in and meet with them.

    I'd give you the name of my guy but I'm in the NW corner of the valley in Glendale off the 101 and 59th. I'm guessing you're looking for someone a little closer. Good luck!

  • Professional · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Diana at Chicago Title in North Scottsdale is an expert at getting even the trickiest deals closed. They also give a great investor discount. I have used over ten title companies and once I used Diana at Chicago Title I have not used a different title company since. She even gets me business and does double closings all the time. Most of the players in town I found out use her too. Let me know if you need anything. Check out my bio

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.