Is it possible to only put down 10%

Is it possible to only put down 10%

Rental Property Investor · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2020 · 30 posts · 5 votes

When buying a house or a property is it possible to only have 10% to put down is there any such thing

1Reply
70 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Shelton, CT · Member since 2012 · 92 posts · 176 votes
6y

@Marina Feldberg

Yes, pmi will apply. I don’t know if it’s a strict guideline.... But I’ve seen/ heard atleast 50-100 miles....

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Shelton, CT · Member since 2012 · 92 posts · 176 votes
    6y

    @Dov Schoenbrun

    Whatever you need. Ask away.... I’ve been in your shoes. Feel free to private message me.

  • New to Real Estate · Missoula, MT · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Dovi Schwartz

    Even though I am new to real estate myself, I am always willing to help out others in any way that I can as it also helps me to learn too.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burlington, VT · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Dovi Schwartz  A few things:

    - Your profile says you're a Real Estate agent, but you're only 15?

    - Yes, you can buy owner occupied once you're 18 with a standard FHA 3.5% down loan. Providing the program is still around.

    - Please take the time to add punctuation to your posts, your post above shows as 6 lines with no periods or commas.  Makes it much easier to read and you'll always get even more responses that way.

    Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.