After driving for dollars and purchasing list to scale...then??

After driving for dollars and purchasing list to scale...then??

Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 1 vote

I’ve created my first lists of addresses. I have about 80 solely from driving for dollars. Now I want to purchase a lists which I’m hesitant to do because I’m not sure how to work the its after. How do I go about getting the property/seller information. And after I get info, what do I do with the information next. I have it organized on spreadsheets so far. Seems like a lot of information to sort through solo. Are there ways to get help? What services could I invest in to fast track some of the necessary processes and what other necessary processes do I need to be aware of to help?

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2017 · 517 posts · 772 votes
    6y

    If you're Driving for Dollars, just cough up the $49/month for DealMachine. 

    Else, you'll need to skip trace all the names, put them in a spreadsheet, call up a mail house and go from there. 

    Dealmachine does it all from their app. 

    Plus, 80 names isn't enough. You need probably 200-300 for it to be worthwhile. Response rates average 1%

  • Concord, NC · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Joe Cassandra does DealMachine also skiptrace?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.