Like minded wholesalers looking to connect in Atlanta

Like minded wholesalers looking to connect in Atlanta

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 4 votes

I’m looking to connect with Full-Time experienced wholesalers in the Atlanta area for networking and accountability purposes. I have no quit in me and looking to take my wholesaling business to the next level by building weekly reports with like minded individuals.

2Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2014 · 299 posts · 110 votes
5y

BP keeps trying to show me this post but then removes the alert when I log in. @George Edwards and @Brian Ellison what are you both looking to do or learn? My primary business is 'Wholesale like' with a focus on direct to seller marketing and purchasing.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    @George Edwards, any luck in connecting with Atlanta wholesalers? Would love to join the discussions! 

  • Investor · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2014 · 299 posts · 110 votes
    5y

    BP keeps trying to show me this post but then removes the alert when I log in. @George Edwards and @Brian Ellison what are you both looking to do or learn? My primary business is 'Wholesale like' with a focus on direct to seller marketing and purchasing.

  • Investor · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 2 votes
    5y

    Hello,

    I'm in the Atlanta area and would love to connect with other wholesalers. 

  • Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I hope by now you've connected with local wholesalers.  I am also revving up the wholesale arm of my investing business and would love to connect with you all.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    @George Edwards Hey,

    Are you still looking to connect with Atlanta based investors? I use wholesaling as an exit strategy both locally and virtually and I am always open to working with other like-minded individuals. Feel free to reach out! 

  • Yinka TaiwoPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 52 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    @George Edwards I'm looking to purchase from wholesalers in ATL. Where can I find them?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.