Potential Partners for Wholesaling in Washington

Potential Partners for Wholesaling in Washington

Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hi all,

My name is Theresa. I’ve been trying to figure out hoe to begin investing in real estate. Originally, I wanted to buy a single family home and begin that way. I’ve decided to get started with wholesaling. I’m wondering if anyone can provide tips on curating a buyers list in Washington State. I’m also interested in finding partnerships as well!

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon VukelichBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
    6y

    Hi Teresa, if you find the deals, I'd be happy to partner and split fees.  That's what I do with other wholesalers that don't have buyers, contracts, etc.  I have very motivated and hungry clients. :)  I suppose it depends where you're located and trying to network, hunt for deals.  Let me know.

    Broker at Multifamily Properties519 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.