Experienced wholesaler focused w/expansion with into 25 Markets

Experienced wholesaler focused w/expansion with into 25 Markets

Developer · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 137 votes

HI to everyone, 

I am a current wholesaler and rehaber primarily based on the east coast, in the high end market and we are growing our wholesaling operation nationwide. This will by no means be our first rodeo, however I am looking to speak with folks who are actively in some of these markets

Are you wholesaling in any of these markets? If you are I'd love to speak with you: 

  1. Fort Myers, FL
  2. Charlotte, NC
  3. Greensboro, NC
  4. Detroit, MI
  5. Cleveland, OH
  6. Memphis, TN
  7. Montgomery, AL
  8. San Antonio, TX
  9. Charleston, WV
  10. Milwaukee, WI
  11. Wichita, KN
  12. Little Rock, AR
  13. Louisville, KY
  14. Omaha, NE
  15. Boise, ID
  16. Billings, MT
  17. Fargo, ND
  18. Portland, OR
  19. Reno, NV
  20. Albuquerque, NM
  21. Sacramento, CA
  22. Fresno, CA
  23. Tuscon, AZ
  24. Midland, TX
  25. Des Moines, IA
0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2018 · 67 posts · 64 votes
    6y

    Good Morning, Matthew. 

    I currently wholesale in the Roanoke and southwest VA market. I'm very close to Greensboro and Charlotte with reliable connections in those areas. I would love to discuss with you your strategy and for these areas. I'm more knowledgeable of the Charlotte area.

    Talk with you soon!

    Will 4126577855

  • Developer · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 125 posts · 137 votes
    6y

    @Will Long great to connect with you. 

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Matthew Perry I know a guy who in Omaha,NE that’s pretty active in the marketplace if you’re still looking for someone

  • Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 68 votes
    5y

    @Matthew Perry

    While I am not a wholesaler, I am preparing to get into the Greensboro NC Market and would love if you would keep me in mind when you do fire up that wholesaling operation down there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.