How does an investor find and qualify wholesalers?

How does an investor find and qualify wholesalers?

Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2012 · 79 posts · 24 votes

After show 12, I am left with this question... Do you know of a post or can you provide some guidance on how to find and qualify a wholesaler? I need my very own Sharon Vornholt. I did a Google search and I didn’t come up with much. Your advice and guidance would be appreciated.

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2008 · 38 posts · 6 votes
13y

Tim G. yea I'm with you on that. squeeze page is just a tool but people make it sound magical.

the FASTEST way to get cash buyers to call you is to send 200-300 yellow letters to RECENT CASH BUYERS in the area and let them know you have a deal they'll love. plain and simple.

but of course people overlook that and try to find some other ways to do it.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    I'm listening to the podcast now.

    She suggests wholesalers go to local REI clubs to meet buyers. I would also agree it is a good place to get connected.

    Me personally, I think anyone with a craigslist squeeze page to generate buyers isn't really doing deals and is in stage 1 of becoming a wholesaler.

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 99 posts · 29 votes
    13y

    Tim G.By Craigslist squeeze page is that placing an ad on craigslist and just putting your website link on the ad in hopes for a buyer to fill out the form on your website?

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Eric Hettena:
    Tim G.By Craigslist squeeze page is that placing an ad on craigslist and just putting your website link on the ad in hopes for a buyer to fill out the form on your website?

    yes, it is usually part of some package they purchased.

    "Be on our list and get FIRST access to deals 70% of market value!"

    I mean, it doesn't hurt but I've mostly spam filtered all those types of lists I found my way onto.

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 99 posts · 29 votes
    13y

    and then your probably on someone's list who doesn't actually have a deal to offer and get lots of emails saying you've won a new ipad

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    It usually isn't spam like that. Its just a deal I already heard of or my friend has and it has 3-5k tacked on to it. Then you see another email from another guy and the same thing again.

    It just gets annoying looking at them over and over.

    The best way to qualify a wholesaler? Review a deal they send you.

  • Real Estate Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2008 · 38 posts · 6 votes
    13y

    Tim G. yea I'm with you on that. squeeze page is just a tool but people make it sound magical.

    the FASTEST way to get cash buyers to call you is to send 200-300 yellow letters to RECENT CASH BUYERS in the area and let them know you have a deal they'll love. plain and simple.

    but of course people overlook that and try to find some other ways to do it.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    13y

    You know what's up my friend, or just google their LLC and call them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.