Investors still buying in Boston area

Investors still buying in Boston area

New to Real Estate · Boston · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 12 votes

Hi BP community,

Still new to wholesaling but right now I am struggling to build up my cash buyers list. I was recommended to join or attend my local REIA here in Boston, but looking for input from BP community. Any advice on how to build up my list?

Thank you all!

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Raleigh-Durham, NC · Member since 2018 · 324 posts · 218 votes
    6y

    @Brendon Kerrigan Add yourself to "Black Diamond REI Insiders" on FB. It is full of Mass Investors who are always looking for deals

  • New to Real Estate · Boston · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    6y

    @Avery Heilbron thank you! I just joined the group!

  • Investor · Natick MA · Member since 2014 · 214 posts · 118 votes
    5y

    @Brendon Kerrigan Please add me to your buyer's list for single and multi-family deals in the greater Boston market. Do you have access to the MLS? I hope you do so you can search who bought properties recently in a certain area and your can cold call them and add them to your list. Networking events are great as they attract local investors but there is not that many now due to COVID. We run the Boston Real Estate Connection meetup group:

    https://www.meetup.com/Boston-...

    Let me know if I can help in any way.

  • Lior RozhanskyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 106 posts · 69 votes
    5y

    @Brendon Kerrigan feel free to DM me to add to your list. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.