Beginning my wholesaling real estate. I really need answers pls.

Beginning my wholesaling real estate. I really need answers pls.

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm from Ghana in Africa. I really want to start wholesaling but I don't know where to start. I don't even know if it'll work here in my country. I'm willing to put in every possible effort. Any help?

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    Unfortunately I'm not too sure how it would work in a different country due to the difference in contracts and things of that nature. You could probably find out by doing lots of research about how wholesaling works in general, and then seeing how it would differ where you're located.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix Arizona · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 686 votes
    5y

    Wholesalers don't have a heart.  

    Can't be sensitive or caring.


    Willing to think of  money more then ethic's!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.