Should I purchase a home inspection for my wholesale?

Should I purchase a home inspection for my wholesale?

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes

Should I purchase a home inspection for my first wholesale?

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Providence, RI · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 14 votes
    5y

    @Mark Lagasse No, I've never had an inspection as part of a wholesale. One of the selling points of your cash offer is no formal inspection. You do want to ensure you have an inspection period within your purchase and sales agreement, but that is simply to allow you time to market the deal to your cash buyers and set up a cash buyer walkthrough. Your cash buyers are knowledgeable on rehabs and will be able to identify what work they would do if they were to purchase the property. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.