CRM: REI Blackbook vs. Freedomsoft? Can anyone offer some insight

CRM: REI Blackbook vs. Freedomsoft? Can anyone offer some insight

Indian Orchard, MA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm looking for a CRM that does it all and I've narrowed it down to Freedomsoft and REI Blackbook. I don't have the patience to learn Podio at this stage so I'm paying more per month for convenience. If anyone can offer some insight or another recommendation I'd very much appreciate it. My must haves are automated drip campaigns, SMS blasts, RVMs would be nice and also Lead pages. TIA!!!

0Reply
25 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Marc Wright:

    I'm looking for a CRM that does it all and I've narrowed it down to Freedomsoft and REI Blackbook. I don't have the patience to learn Podio at this stage so I'm paying more per month for convenience. If anyone can offer some insight or another recommendation I'd very much appreciate it. My must haves are automated drip campaigns, SMS blasts, RVMs would be nice and also Lead pages. TIA!!!


     What did you decide in the end?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.