Tips on how to find a wholesale mentor in your local area

Tips on how to find a wholesale mentor in your local area

Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey, I’m 18 and I am soon to graduate high school. I have been self teaching myself the ins and outs of wholesaling for half a year but given my age and lack of experienceI I think I could benefit working for a more experienced wholesaler before starting myself. Any tips and how to connect with experienced wholesalers? And how willing are people to “mentor” younger people? I would be fine working for free and I work hard I just want that first hand exposure to the business. I’m just am having trouble finding anyone in my area. I am from Utah btw.

Thanks!

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · American Fork, UT · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    @Keb Payne do a google search for utah real estate investment groups. There are a bunch in the area that have tons of experienced investors attend. Also google sale my house for cash Utah and you'll get a bunch of the top wholesales website and you can try teach them that way. Good luck man.

  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Barrett Anderson thanks I’ll definitely try those out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.