Wholesalers in Nashville,TN area

Wholesalers in Nashville,TN area

Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hey y’all, I’m wondering if there’s any Nashville area wholesalers on here. I would love to Talk to you and see if I can be of value to you!

1Reply
55 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville TN · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 15 votes
    4y

    Hey Kevin, feel free to reach out! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 340 posts · 122 votes
    4y

    Hey Kevin, what are you wanting to accomplish?

  • Rental Property Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Hey Kevin!

    Wholesaler here. I’d love to know what your buy criteria is so that I can be sure to send over deals that are specific to your interests. Shoot me a message!

  • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2021 · 51 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Hey Kevin I'm a wholesaler in the are if you would like to connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.