Multifamily insurance provider South Daytona Florida

Multifamily insurance provider South Daytona Florida

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 125 votes

I need to renew my 52 unit in South Daytona Florida insurance very soon.  The quotes I am getting are very high . Does anyone have any recommend where I can get lowest insurance rate. Its seem that  the wind coverage that is expensive part of the policy. Or does anyone know a lender that will not require wind cover and just allow hazard and GL since I also have to renew my loan 

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 1 vote
2y

Property insurance costs in FL have gone crazy high in the past 3 years but the best in the business is Jeremy Burr with IOA (Insurance of America) at 407-998-5427.  He will be able to guide you into your best insurance options.

For your loan renewal, you can call Dennis Jimenez (CBRE) at 321-279-5098 for traditional multi-family lending.  If you want more creative and customized financing alternatives then call Scott Miller, Ellis Creek Capital, at 407-758-1947.

Let me know if you are also interested in a property manager as my PM is world class who has been vetted & approved by all of the big lenders, including Freddie Mac and Goldman Sachs.

Best of luck!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2024 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Property insurance costs in FL have gone crazy high in the past 3 years but the best in the business is Jeremy Burr with IOA (Insurance of America) at 407-998-5427.  He will be able to guide you into your best insurance options.

    For your loan renewal, you can call Dennis Jimenez (CBRE) at 321-279-5098 for traditional multi-family lending.  If you want more creative and customized financing alternatives then call Scott Miller, Ellis Creek Capital, at 407-758-1947.

    Let me know if you are also interested in a property manager as my PM is world class who has been vetted & approved by all of the big lenders, including Freddie Mac and Goldman Sachs.

    Best of luck!

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 125 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Esmail:

    I need to renew my 52 unit in South Daytona Florida insurance very soon.  The quotes I am getting are very high . Does anyone have any recommend where I can get lowest insurance rate. Its seem that  the wind coverage that is expensive part of the policy. Or does anyone know a lender that will not require wind cover and just allow hazard and GL since I also have to renew my loan 

     @Scott Richbourg Thank you for taking the time to send me all this info. I will reach out to them all tomorrow. I am not looking for a PM I self manage. 

  • Specialist · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 418 posts · 126 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Esmail:

    I need to renew my 52 unit in South Daytona Florida insurance very soon.  The quotes I am getting are very high . Does anyone have any recommend where I can get lowest insurance rate. Its seem that  the wind coverage that is expensive part of the policy. Or does anyone know a lender that will not require wind cover and just allow hazard and GL since I also have to renew my loan 


     I will be driving thru there on Wednesday if you want me to take a look ;) We are licensed in FL 

  • David NilesBusiness Member
    Property Manager · DeLand FL · Member since 2012 · 860 posts · 243 votes
    2y

    Hey Scott, we have a local State Farm agent many of our clients use, great people and prices. 

    Sonia Mori of DeLand, 386-738-4805.   Never had a client with that many units but cant hurt to check. 

    We are a smaller local PM company so if there is anything I can help with, drop me a pm or call. 

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 125 votes
    2y

    Thank you for the contact @David Niles I will reach out to them. Will let you know if anything is needed on the Pm side however we do self manage.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.