Seeking recommendations for insurance for 11 unit multi in Northeast Ohio

Seeking recommendations for insurance for 11 unit multi in Northeast Ohio

Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 6 votes

I am seeking recommendations from investors for insurance providers to consider for an 11-unit multi property located in Northeast Ohio.  Thank you.

2Reply
83 views

Most Popular Reply

Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10mo
Quote from @Jeff Witherite:

I am seeking recommendations from investors for insurance providers to consider for an 11-unit multi property located in Northeast Ohio.  Thank you.


 I can share some insurance contacts with you that do a good job for me.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Insurance Agent · Member since 2020 · 177 posts · 76 votes
    10mo

    It would be best to consider an independent agent with numerous options for a risk such as this. 

  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 6 votes
    10mo

    Thank you Tony.

  • Alfath AhmedBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Jeff Witherite:

    I am seeking recommendations from investors for insurance providers to consider for an 11-unit multi property located in Northeast Ohio.  Thank you.


     I can share some insurance contacts with you that do a good job for me.

  • Owen RosenBusiness Member
    Professional · Clinton Township, MI · Member since 2015 · 677 posts · 259 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Jeff Witherite:

    I am seeking recommendations from investors for insurance providers to consider for an 11-unit multi property located in Northeast Ohio.  Thank you.


     Sent a DM

    These buildings can be tricky to insure. Need an experienced broker.

    Royal Oath Insurance Group4.9203 Reviews
  • Samuel DioufBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus & Cleveland, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10mo

    Hey Jeff, I'd be glad to send you some solid referrals a lot of my clients go with. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.