NREIG Insurance BiggerPockets Endorsed

NREIG Insurance BiggerPockets Endorsed

Anna CatronPro Member
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes

Has anyone used the NREIG Affiliate BiggerPockets endorses for insurance?  Are their prices and service reasonable? I've maxed out my State Farm account and need a new carrier. 

Thanks!

2Reply
166 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kenneth GarrettPro Member
    Investor · Florida Panhandle/Illinois · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8mo

    @Anna Catron

    I’ve used NREIG in the past for a 4 unit building, but not as an affiliate with BP. I thought there rates were very competitive. No issues with them.

    • Anna CatronPro Member
      OP
      Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Kenneth Garrett:

      @Anna Catron

      Thanks, Kenneth!!  I really appreciate BP and members for helping me shop!

      I’ve used NREIG in the past for a 4 unit building, but not as an affiliate with BP. I thought there rates were very competitive. No issues with them.


  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    8mo

    I know many people who have used them and have had good luck. I just want to clarify that I do not believe BiggerPockets endorses anybody. There are people who paid to market and advertise to be on BiggerPockets, but if you read the fine print, I don't believe any of them is an endorsement. Something I would recommend people look into 

    7e investments53 Reviews
    • Anna CatronPro Member
      OP
      Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      I know many people who have used them and have had good luck. I just want to clarify that I do not believe BiggerPockets endorses anybody. There are people who paid to market and advertise to be on BiggerPockets, but if you read the fine print, I don't believe any of them is an endorsement. Something I would recommend people look into 


       Thanks, Chris! You are correct, I did not read the fine print. Thanks for the guidance. 

    • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
      Moderator
      Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Anna Catron:
      Quote from @Chris Seveney:

      I know many people who have used them and have had good luck. I just want to clarify that I do not believe BiggerPockets endorses anybody. There are people who paid to market and advertise to be on BiggerPockets, but if you read the fine print, I don't believe any of them is an endorsement. Something I would recommend people look into 


       Thanks, Chris! You are correct, I did not read the fine print. Thanks for the guidance. 


       No worries as I just mention this as there have been companies that paid for ads on BP and ended up not going well and people were rushing to blame BP. I have no skin in the game but just wanted to mention it

      7e investments53 Reviews
  • Owen RosenBusiness Member
    Professional · Clinton Township, MI · Member since 2015 · 678 posts · 259 votes
    8mo
    Quote from @Anna Catron:

    Has anyone used the NREIG Affiliate BiggerPockets endorses for insurance?  Are their prices and service reasonable? I've maxed out my State Farm account and need a new carrier. 

    Thanks!


     Many independent agents have access to ReInsurePro which is basically NREIG for agents - plus many other programs.  I wouldn't trade one captive for another.

    Royal Oath Insurance Group4.9203 Reviews
    • Anna CatronPro Member
      OP
      Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2017 · 206 posts · 87 votes
      8mo
      Quote from @Owen Rosen:
      Quote from @Anna Catron:

      Has anyone used the NREIG Affiliate BiggerPockets endorses for insurance?  Are their prices and service reasonable? I've maxed out my State Farm account and need a new carrier. 

      Thanks!


       Many independent agents have access to ReInsurePro which is basically NREIG for agents - plus many other programs.  I wouldn't trade one captive for another.


       Fascinating!!  I'll ask my agent if that is the case.  I've been with State Farm and must be spoiled by their prices. Everything else is more expensive! Thanks so much!

  • Investor · Omaha, NE · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6mo

    I would steer clear of NREIG. They seem to be going downhill fast. All of their Self Service portals have been down for months and they state will be down for a "few more months". So you have to call and talk to someone or email and wait and wait, and wait and wait.  You get the picture.

    Their service on the back side as of late is horrible. Never heard of a company that can't leverage technology properly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.